I'm VERY Proud!!!!!

Last night one of my students won the Miss Texas High School pageant!! Yeah, I know it's a high school pageant, but hey, it's my high school and I was blessed to win too...back in the day! :) I talked about her before, Miss Klancy Johnson! (Did I mention that she also won talent?) Well, she also won Miss Diamond Lakes Outstanding Teen a few weeks ago and will be going to the state pageant this summer! I'm proud for many reasons! She's the 2nd student that I've had win Miss THS!! yeah!! The other was Miss Margaret Edwards who was recently crowned Miss Texarkana!! (Yeah, I was Miss Texarkana too...but only Miss Texarkana, AR because I got 1st runner up to Lauren Clem...who is a fantastic vocalist by the way. Well, she aged out the following year for Miss Arkansas so I went in her stead.)

Congratulations girls!!!

Old student news from old site has picts of Margaret when she won Miss THS!
http://d358117.u31.infinology.net/awards.html WARNING! None of the links to the old site are guaranteed if you want more info about my studio please go to NEW site: http://studio.karmyntyler.com/

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congraduations to both of you!
Let us hope neither one of yours win!!!
Anonymous said…
Sorry MikeJ! I hope that they both DO win their respective states!!
Klancy - Miss Arkansas Outstanding Teen and
Margaret - Miss Texas
Anonymous said…
In that case, let us hope BOTH of yours win!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy