Finally the Media has cought up to Science!!

I've been reading about the Earth's next Ice Age for years! (...books so scientific that my brain has spun remembering what I learned in science and chemistry classes!)  Here is an article that my dad emailed me! Finally the media is starting to realize that it's NOT global warming they should be speculating!! It's quite the opposite!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Mr. Gore!!! Ya may need to switch gears!!! Like running opposite way!!!

http://www.nationalpost.com/opinion/columnists/story.html?id=332289

Comments

Anonymous said…
The underlying issue for European research policy is money. I would like research spending to increase even further than the budget proposal suggests, by seeing its aims incorporated into national agendas.

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy