WAIT!! One more AWESOME line!! Family friendly version….for the kids.

You may have to suffer through the previous blog to get the entire “feel” of why I like this line!!!


 


Fox: “The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision making ability what-so-ever to make 6 decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark……caff, decaff……….low fat, non fat…etc. So people who don’t know what the “heck” they’re doing or who on earth they are…..can…for only 2-95……get, not just a cup of coffee….but…. an absolutely defining sense of self. Tall…..decaff…..cappuccino!!”


 


SOOOOOOO True!! What do I get at Starbucks? A tall, Passion TAZO Tea…HOT!! Usually no sweetener…


 


WAIT!! Okay another line….that I find myself saying:


Typewriter Man: “….you are a lone reed…”


That’s all I’m putting about that scene…VERY funny!!


 


Ok, and I’m tired, so…. “good night dear void….” And good night Fox!! Whoever you are!! F-O-X!!


 


WAIT….good grief….one last one…..


KK: “Ya know the world is not driven by discounts, believe me, I have been in business forever, I mean I started helping my mother after school here when I was 6 years old and I used to watch her. And it wasn’t that she was just selling books, it was that she was helping people become whoever it was they were gonna turn out to be…because when you read a book as a child, it becomes part of your identity, in a way that no other reading in your whole life does and I’ve…. I’ve gotten carried away…”


 


hmmm…enchanting….goodnight….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy