My iPod holder.....Zee PED2!!! :)

Okay I HAVE to tell you this!! Pretty much because it’s awesome!! J First off, visit this SO cool website! http://thoughtout.biz/photo1/thumbnails.php?album=2&page=1&sort=dd Okay, it’s a dorky picture of me, but…all well!! The cool part is this thing called a PED2! It holds your iPod so that you don’t have to “lay it down” to charge it or be hooked up to your stereo system. In fact, it saves SO much space and I don’t have to worry about it falling off of the speaker because I’m jammin’ too hard! J ALSO, www.thought.biz is giving away FREE CDs to those who buy a PED!! So, Mike had asked me if I would be interested in being a part of that promo, I said, SURE! Sign me up!! So, when you buy a PED right now, if you want my CD, you’ll get it for free!! Of course, there are other artists to choose from as well…REALLY cool ones too!! (Should I mention Brother Love??? Uh, YEAH!!! Hee, hee!!) J BUT, they have PEDs for all KINDS of devices!! It’s just REALLY cool!! You should SO check it out!!! Anywho….more later…..maybe…..okay…sure!!! J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy