Charlton Heston Dead! :(

I just got this from a friend! It's weird! I met him and sang for him!! He was SUCH an awesome guy!! He even posed for a picture with me!!! Here's that email:

I just picked up on this and wanted to make it known. I had sent a
Christmas card to Mr. Heston in 2006 with an explanation of how we
might wish him to play a small role in the film series we are trying
to make happen this year. It seems so long ago so much has happened
since, but I do remember getting a response back. One of our group
actually played a role with Charlton. We discussed that several years ago.

Charlton Heston dead at 84

Charlton Heston, who won the 1959 best actor Oscar as the
chariot-racing "Ben-Hur" and portrayed Moses, Michelangelo, El Cid and
other heroic figures in movie epics of the '50s and '60s, has died. He
was 84.

The actor died Saturday night at his home in Beverly Hills with his
wife Lydia at his side, family spokesman Bill Powers said.

Powers declined to comment on the cause of death or provide further
details.

Heston revealed in 2002 that he had symptoms consistent with
Alzheimer's disease, saying, "I must reconcile courage and surrender
in equal measure."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy