karmyn made a podcast!!!!!!

Yes, it’s been a while since I have blogged...way too much to go into, but I can give a little insight! First off, I seriously debated doing a podcast instead...because sometimes I just write WAY too much, and listening would be SO much easier! And talking would be so much easier too...my arms hurt when I write or type for any length of time! In fact...I may just do that....

lapse of time....like A LOT of time!!

....okay, so I made a podcast...it’s called the Karmyn Kast or KarmKast for short! Here’s the link: http://karmynkast.podshow.com

Already tried it...so it should be working!! :) If not, please let me know!!! Enjoy and give me a few SHOUT OUTS guys!!! :) :*

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think your premier podcast does a great job of letting your fans share a glimpse of your world.
Hope you can continue with maybe weekly installments.

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy