Episode III - The Halloween Episode!!

Okay so the 3rd Episode is out!! Full show notes the first few comments are at www.karmynkast.podshow.com. It just seems easier that way right now! I tried Wiki.....eek!! So, I got Castblaster and I like it so far!! :) Still working out the bugs!!!

Thanks to everyone for all of the awesome feedback!! I’m using my gmail for all of the Kast stuff!! It’s karmyntyler@gmail.com. Gmail is REALLY awesome!! I’m also using www.myspace.com/nymrak for the Kast as well! :) (That was my mom’s idea!!) :P But...if you listened to the 2nd kast....I have the www.karmynkast.net (what a mess THAT was!) just to listen to the cast and to show links to subscribe.....I honestly have no clue when the next one will be. I have enough info for 2+ episodes, and the time to actually do one.......ha, ha....hee, hee, hee........HAR, HAR...!!!!!!! Oye!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy