Xanga and "Guess-Boy!!" SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!! (but I'm probably a loss cause!) :(

Okay, a couple of things. First off, I’m so trying to blog on xanga too! It’s a little different than this blog, but hey, it’s me! I was getting some stuff together for a deal, so I decided to post it. I think this is my address…ARG!...http://www.xanga.com/karmyntyler …yeah, that’s it...still trying to understand it all! Oye!


 


OKAY, interesting evening! I went to my niece’s 8th grade graduation. So I’m finding a seat, seeing old teachers…(you look great Mrs. Martin!!)...very crowded. So I sit by my other niece and a dude…who looks a little familiar. So I proceed to scan the list o’ grads to see if I know any of them and a few names caught my eye! Then I remember this one last name and I thought, I wonder if their dad is that guy me, Kerri, Lori and every girl in school had the hots for! He was in 8th grade and we were in 6th, so he was older and REALLY cute…a few funny thoughts were running through my brain!! So I leaned over to my sister and asked her about it, and she said, “Yes! In fact, you’re sitting right next to him!” OH….MY….GAW!!! Okay, he was known as the “Guess Boy.”  He wore the tightest Guess jean which accentuated his VERY, VERY, VERY nice butt! (…“bottom” for the younglings). Probably why…to this day…I’m a butt girl! Ya know, nice arms, shoulders, and nice butt on a guy! We used to purposely find ourselves where ever he was and proceed to talk about how absolutely hot he was!.....SO, he obviously heard me speaking to my sister…I mean he’s right beside me!...so I had to smile, turn to him and say, hi! It went something like this…(thoughts in parentheses.)


 


Me: “Hi, are you *insert his name*?”
(Oh my gosh, I used to look at your butt!)


 


Guess-Boy: “Yeah!”


 


Me: “I’m Karmyn Tyler. I went here from 6th to…”
(somebody help me!!!)


 


Guess-Boy: “Yeah I thought that was you! How are you?”


 


Me: “Oh fine, so your kids are graduating?”
(Wow you have kids…and I SO used to look at your butt! AHHH!!)


 


Guess-Boy: “Yeah, it’s kinda weird. But this is a great school!”


 


Me: “Yeah it really is….”
(I’m going to BURST OUT laughing…!!!!!)


 


My sister: “Hey, there’s Kerri!”


 


Me: (Thank you GOD!)
“Oh my gosh, let me go say hi!”


 


***EXIT STAGE RIGHT!***


 


How weird was that!! You never think when you’re in Junior High that the dudes you think are hot, grow up, get married, and change! He still looks good, mind you, and very nice…it’s just I had this image in my head…of the Guess triangle on his butt! AHHH!! I told Kerri about it and she was like… “oh, yeah, tight jeans…I remember!” I sat by him through out the entire ceremony, but I can tell ya, that I had self-control. And I can honestly say that I DID NOT look at his butt tonight! Pu-leeze!! For goodness sake! I’m SO going to bed, now!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy