Honestly, it's a miracle!! Too late, but too wired!!

Ya know it’s SO late….and I’m a nut for blogging right now! But, something cool happened a couple of nights ago! I got in late Friday night and was about to go to bed when my phone rang. I was going to let the voice mail get it and crawl into bed, but I thought…oh well…I’ll answer. It was Adam…in Orlando, Florida!!! So of course I was going to answer!!!


 


He said: “You will NOT believe what just happened!”


 


I said: “…uh…okay.” Thinking, “…man this better be good!”


 


He said: “Okay, so all of my family is over for my sister and brother-in-law’s birthday, right?


 


I said: “….okay….”


 


He said: “And Krissy asks, ‘So what kind of music does Karmyn sing?’ and I said well you know smooth jazz…traditional pop style….actually….it sound like this song on the radio….wait…..that really does sound like her song……WAIT…..it IS her song….I swear that’s Karmyn on the radio!! Then we hear the DJ say, ‘That was former Miss Louisiana, Karmyn Tyler singing Dancing in the Dark/Night & Day’ and we all freaked-out!!!!!!!!”


 


I said: “OOOHHH MY GAAAAW!!! No way!!


 


He said: “…uh YEAH!! That’s like the biggest jazz station in Orlando!!”


 


Needless to say I woke-up with my third wind of the evening! It was wild! After I got off the phone WHO did I wake-up and tell? MOM!! She was excited…but was more excited the next day when she asked me to repeat the story again and then really realized what I HAD said. I honestly thought….“Thank you God!!!”


 


Okay now, I’m off to bed!


 


PS – Tom, Kenny….I’m working on it!!! XXOOXXOO


PSS – Mom, I’ll fix the grammar later…for goodness sake!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Karmyn! Wow, just Wow!
That is great news. You are definately on the road to stardom, I would say the yellow brick road to OZ but living scarecrows and Tin Men freak me out. Oh, and I can't stand cowards either, even if they are lions, which are almost as cool as monkeys. What was I saying?
Oh yeah, great news! When you headline the Super Bowl halftime show in the future, could you get me some tickets to the game?
Have a great day!
Cheers!
Anonymous said…
Hee, hee!! Thank you for your faith in me!! If that ever happens, I'll get ya whatever you want, Eban!! :)
I just emailed you too! Poor Frosty!! I blushed!!
RFL Coffee House RULZ!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy