Andre Runner-up! :) :(

First of all, thank goodness for laptops!


 


Now, I am VERY proud to be an Agassi fan! He played some of the best tennis EVER!  When he won the 2nd set, I was hopeful! (So was Stephi! She who NEVER shows emotion…did!  ) But, unfortunately after the 3rd set tie break going in Federer’s favor…it was downhill. Please, please, please, Andre DON’T quit! My suggestion? Get with Lance Armstrong’s conditioning trainer and come back stronger than ever! Just a thought! It was a great match, but I still have hope for another Grand Slam! Still love ya, man! Nite!


 


PS - AWESOME at reading Roger's moves! I think you're the only player out there with the mental strength to handle that level of pressure!


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy