Adam Curry!!!

Okay! One of the coolest things happened to me last night!!  I came home from a meeting and I was getting ready to go to bed. Well my mom calls me and says, “Hey a new Podcast played one of your songs.” To which I say, “cool!”


 


Well, mom was listening to it, and thought to myself, “I know that voice.” So I asked mom who it was and she said, “…uuuhhh, some guy named Adam Curry…”  My brain did a jilt and I thought…THE Adam Curry? Then, I thought, okay so maybe it’s not the guy I’m thinking of….so I did the google thing and found the link to the site and saw my name listed on Adam Curry’s weblog. The whole time pulsating the words, “Oh – my – gosh!” in my mother’s ear to which she was VERY confused!


 


“Who is this guy?”


 


“Mom, I watched Adam Curry on Mtv when when I was little!”


 


“When did you watch Mtv?”


 


“When you weren’t at home…latch-key kid mom, remember!”


 


“Oooohh….should have had a babysitter!”


 


“I turned out fine, mom!”


 


Well, long story short, the service I’m on emails me about the Podcasts, so I always email the caster and thank them for playing our music! So, I emailed Adam Curry…like a blubbering idiot…and thanked him from the bottom of my groveling heart! WOW ADAM CURRY!! He’s just beyond COOL!!!!!!


 


Here's the link:


http://radio.weblogs.com/0001014/categories/dailySourceCode/


(September 15th)


 


Getting the RSS feed to put on the blog too!


 


I wonder if his coolness relates to his awesome hair...i.e. Agassi's former do?!  

Comments

Anonymous said…
I purchased your CD from Itunes after hearing you are Daily Source Code. Congrats
Anonymous said…
Wow! Thank you! I hope you enjoy the downloads! Bless you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy