Louisiana French...

First of all, Miss Louisiana last week was a BLAST! I can’t even say how much fun it was! Wow! Wayne and the entire crew ROCKS! *Photos Coming Soon*


 


Congrats to Molly! Girl, I remember judging you when you were but a baby!  ARG!! Man, I feel old. And NO Wayne its 1995 NOT 1985!! I was but a babe then!!


 


On a sadder note, Nadal lost in the 2nd round today.  I didn’t get to see all of the match on the “telly” in the states, but I kept close tabs online: http://www.wimbledon.org


I did however get to see Timmy Henman practically give his countrymen (and me toward the end of the match) a royal heart attack!  Timmy came back from 2 match points! Fitness, Tim…it’s all about fitness ole boy!! BUT, move over now…here comes Murray!!!


 


Next match for me to glue? Roddick/Bracciali. I’m anxious to see how hard Bracciali will fight! It will either be smashing or quite blah!

Comments

Marcellus Kade said…
For your explanation that you will discover various blogs and forums with unique points of view, they check your thinking. It really is at these moments if you have beneficial insignt quite a few others might not have had, which involve the blogger herself/himself.
The Noblerex K1 said…
The unseen time bomb in all of this is that as people struggle to downsize obesity the knock on effect of all of this then emerges as levels of fitness tightens up with no available exercise being taken and more disease becoming prevalent...If Central Governments don’t take a grip soon then we could be facing an obesity problem.

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy