The French

Okay, most of my friends know that I'm a tennis fan! Yeah, yeah, I fell for Agassi in 6th grade!  (He's still HOT!!) All my friends were going to crazy concerts and I was beggin' my parents to let me go to a tennis match! Well, I was a bit upset when my main tennis squeeze didn't advance past the ....we just won't talk about it, However, I did find another most awesome player to cheer for! Rafael Nadal! HELLO!! He's AMAZING! And from a girl's point of view to be such an awesome athlete as well as...well a perfect Boy Scout! Well, it just makes a girl giddy!!  So, here's to tennis and the French Open and the new "hottie" of tennis: RAFA!!!


 


 


Thanks Heni for the photos!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I will check into your idea. Have a great weekend. Loved your song Wednesday night. We need to get you to sing that Sunday morning.
Jeff

Popular posts from this blog

Christoph is...............

Please Pray for my sister...her house burned down!!

RadioIOJazz Shout-out!!