Simply AWFUL!

Cold and Flu season! I swear every year I'm ill at Christmas! Some years it's worse than others! This year is one of those WORSE! Grrr!

I've having my second battle with the cold bug this year! The first time, it settled in my ears; this time...my throat! Grrr! A laryngeal infection. WHY ME!!!

It's my second day of laryngitis and this time....there really is no voice! Yesterday it felt like a golf ball was in my throat. Today it feels like a marble on fire!

I am working on a film though! It's called The Blob! Seriously the things coming out of my throat and sinus is a horror flick!

Poor Kitty is confused! He doesn't understand why mommy is making such awful noises AND why she can't make it stop raining!! :) But his lovings make everything all better! :)

So, just an FYI.....

WASH YOUR HANDS!

DON'T TOUCH YOU EYES OR NOSE UNLESS YOU HANDS ARE WASHED!

IRRIGATE YOUR SINUSES

CHUNK YOUR OLD TOOTHBRUSH (and use a new one when your better)

CHANGE YOU BEDSHEETS

CLEAN YOU SPACE....when you feel up to it!

and....

LIMIT EXPOSURE TO SICK PEOPLE!

I'm helping with that by staying home. I'm getting my exercise by boiling hot tea and steaming water to breathe! Not all that hungry either although I just made myself eat an apple...that I can't taste right now....

Ah, well...Merry Christmas!
(Although it feels like ick-mas to me!)

:p
Karmyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy