Karmyn Kast 42 - I think is ALL works now!

(Deep Sigh) I do believe that KK42 is up in (almost) all places! I believe I have Odeo to upload to as well.

Honestly if I would just streamline, all of this would be so much easier!

Well, I'm VERY interested in what everyone thinks about this kast, because something quite interesting is going on...in SO many ways! So Call In!!!! 206-337-1578 and let me know!!

Places you can view:

iTunes
www.KarmynKast.net
http://KarmynKast.Mevio.com

Also, I have created a 10 minute preview on YouYube! (Since you can only put 10 minutes on YouTube!)

http://www.youtube.com/karmynkast

Just starting with that! So no profile stuff yet! PLUS, (hee, hee!) I'm looking at streamlining my websites for quicker loading/streaming loads! What a mess!

Anywho, let me know what you think!! Call In!!!! 206-337-1578


Comments

France Morelen said…
I am a frequent reader of your blog posts. I liked the recent one and other posts on your blog so much that I have subscribed to the blog’s RSS feed in Thunderbird. Even thinking of stealing some ideas and put them to work. Keep all the good work going by posting more informative posts. Thank you. Time well spent on this post.

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy