Vote for Karmyn's Song

Hey Everyone! I need your help with a contest again! 

This is what my mom is sending out! I would SO appreciate if you could
help us! You can vote as many times as you want per day! Just REFRESH the page or PRESS PLAY again to vote more! You also have to play the song all the way through! Thank you SO
much!

Cheers,
Karmyn

PLEASE READ AND HELP ME VOTE!

Hey guys I need some serious support here!!

The soundtrack for Karmyn's original song, Luv Me So, has been entered
into a contest  to be a finalist for the Punisher: Warzone movie
soundtrack.

The contest runs until September 29th, 2008 and each play constitutes a
vote.



Movie Punisher: Warzone

Please vote for her song  Luv
Me So
  by clicking on this link and help her song enter the
finals for the movie.

Luv
Me So


Thank you so much for your support,
Suzie Tyler



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy