Another Ramble with Russel Interveiw!

Russell wanted to get my take on the 'end of strike' situation, so, since there's no Karmyn Kast this week.....you can check out his Podcast! :) (Sorry, will get one out this weekend for sure!! And thank you to those who told me that they would miss it!!!!!! You made my week!!!)

I'm on Episode 91:

Ramble With Russel - Episode 91 - A Striking Resemblence

And here's the link to the main site!
http://ramblingruss.libsyn.com/

Thank you again Russell for thinking that I actually have something intelligent to say! :) I was on Skype at the time and getting a little distracted because I forgot to tell everyone that I was in an interview and they were getting a little mad that I was not responding! Eek!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy