problems with the latest Kast...

It's finished! In fact I could post the audio on the karmynkast.net page, but the audio is not matching my mouth in the video!

I tried to use my webcam going straight to my computer and use the pro mic for good audio quality all going straight into Vegas. Well, even if I used just the webcam for the audio.....IT DOESN'T WORK! At least not on my system! Next time will be miniDV ALL THE WAY! :) That DOES work!!

For some reason, I'm not that worried...in fact I've let it go! I'm going to try something else and if it doesn't work, I'm just going to upload it as is!! Sorry!! It works when I render to a wmv file, but iTunes won't play that!

I'll make something work!! :) it could always be worse!!! :) (hee, hee!) And I'm learning SO much by my mistakes!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy