Pod 5 Forum - TONIGHT!!

I'll be there tonight!! I'll have to call in via telephone because I just can't get Talkshoe to work on my PC or Mac!! OYE!!

Are YOU prepared??

Listen to or
Join the Talkcast: The Pod 5

(join within 15 minutes of start time or anytime after)


Talkcast information:


  • Talkcast Name:
    The Pod
    5
  • Host: Ed.Ovett
    - ed@edsmixedbag.com
  • Next episode:
    EPISODE7 - The Pod 5, Sun, August 12, 2007 09:00 PM EDT
    Suggest a topic at the Pod 5 delicious website. Find it at
    http://del.icio.us/pod5
  • Phone number:
    (724) 444-7444
  • Talkcast ID:
    37618
  • PIN: The
    phone number or 10-digit PIN you signed up with
  • Other future
    episodes:
    Future episodes not scheduled

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy