Finally!!!!

So KarmKast9 is out! Yeah!! The musical is over! Boo, hoo!! And I'm off to New York to see shows and to talk with a manager......hmmm.....we shall see!!! :)


Just got finished on "the BUZZ" with Ron Stroupe at Talkshoe.com!! it was SOOOO cool!!! You should check it out!! I'm supposed to get with Tommy V from Talkshoe on a personal tour of the site!! it's SO cool and will SO help me out with interviewing some of my friends!! It may have to be explicit though because I have a few friends with some colorful language! eek!! :)


i'll try to keep everyone up on the New York trip! it will be fun and i'm sure and very interesting! ARG!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Karmyn.
Many thanks for leaving your comment at my show notes page at www.podcastnumber1.com
Always happy to play your work.
Kind regards
Alex
www.podcastnumber1.com
www.podcastjunky.co.uk

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy