I have a confession to make!

I’m addicted! To Christina’s Podcast!! Christina who?? HELLO get a life!! :) (or maybe i should...ouch!!!) Anywho....Christina Curry....Pod Save the Queen! Take a listen!! L-O-V-E! She ROCKS!!! Take a listen! Awesome music too!!! :)

Christoph.....are you my blogharbor-boyfriend?? Have you past the Kell-Bell test?? Hmmmm.....she MUST be told!!! I’ll do that today sometime.........she’s family....lilke blood!! Give her a SHOUT!!!! Kell-Bell! (She gonna FREAK!!!) EVERYONE give her shout out!! She's funnier that I am!!! Seriously!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
HA - so who is this person I need to screen! He better watch out - I'm double trouble these days!
Anonymous said…
Hey hon ;) Here I am and ready to be 'tested'. Aaaahh... I forgot, you probably are still in bed! hope you have some nice dreams anyway...
So, looking forward to read/hear from you!
(I am terribly curious about this test)
Hehehe...

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy