EBAN CRAWFORD!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!

Okay, all I’m going to say is…oye-vey!!....and, thank you for playing Amazing Grace…and even if Gerard has half a brain….which I’m sure he does…I’m sure he has much better things to do than come to Texarkana. Not that I would mind, but….I can’t even think about it!!  Anywho…if ya google him, you’ll find a gazillion-billion other women who are “crushing” on him as well! So, I’m just another random girl!!  One cool thing about me, though? Well…..I am a RFL Royal Court member!!  In fact, I’m the current queen….maybe that will be some extra kudos with him!! (hee, hee!!) 


 


Link to show: http://media.podshow.com/media/175/episodes/4528/reachingforlucidity-4528-04-26-2006_pshow_2070.mp3


 


PS - Guess I'm "Guilty" too!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have to admit..... Karmyn...quite the performance (Amazing Grace)!
Just listened.
Anonymous said…
Quite good, and different, and fun.
Anonymous said…
Well, Karmyn, there is one thing you have that the other gabazillion or so other ladies do not, YOU ARE KARMYN TYLER!
That is why he is an idiot if he does not drop everything and get his butt to Texarkana. Just my humble opinion of course!
BTW, I think he could use some of your vocal technique classes. I really thought he had the weakest male voice in the movie adaption.
I would love to hear you belting out the Nightwish version however;)

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy