delayed reaction, but....A-N-D-Y!!! Plus some music info...

Well, if you've been keeping up with the Open, you know that Andy has...lost. :( So the match I want to see next? Roger and David! If, of course, Roger wins...hee, hee! Way to go Tommy Haas!!! I love to see Fed sweat! My mom even got into that match!! (It's a little...unexciting to read about it online and then watch. Live is SO much better!!) (BTW – Tommy SO beat Fed a couple of years ago…quite easily in fact! Has Federer REALLY sold his soul to the devil?? I wonder!!)


Temple this weekend and I'm excited! Bill has me pulling out some of my old stuff. I liked the old stuff when I was in Junior High which was weird. :) It should be interesting! Maybe pictures…I don’t know. Same outfits, so…why? No need!


VERY excited also about a feature thingy! I'm going to be featured on 4 different radio stations in the month of February! YEAH!! It was an invite too! VERY honored!! Made a banner up top the blog!


Also, spent awhile on the site to clean it up a bit! And shuffle things around. And about that time I got this email from a dude named Mike. So he emails and lets me know how irritated he was about my music blaring on the album page...the crazy thing is I SO agree! It IS irritating!! So I changed it. (I was going to anyway. And no, Mike, you’re right, it was NOT what I had intended! ) There's a cool site that has all of the song clips (MP3Tunes) with out having to download anything. So I put a link there. The DEMO.mp3 isn't broken. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I just may have it available to place elsewhere.


Blah, blah, blah...Today was supposed to be the most depressing day of the year! I wasn’t depressed, just blah! BLAH!


Ah, well, must pack...but first...iPod time! It's SUCH a brain release! :) And God knows I need it today!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy