Connection Probs....

Well, misfortune seems to be the lot for me today. Oh well, these things do happen! RGW has some connection problem, so we are rescheduling the interview to November sometime. I’ve already canceled other appointments today so I thought…hmm…I’ll blog.


 


I’m actually watching the movie of Phantom of the Opera. I received it from a student, (Shannon…thank you!!!!) I meant to watch it when it was on the big screen, but didn’t get to. I’ve heard good and bad and having seen it on B-way was, I confess, skeptical. I saw it when I was in 8th grade and was blown away!! I knew I wanted to sing for the rest of my life! Thank you ALW!! I even loved Aspects! (Actually Michael Ball! Just ask Shane….huh…Alex Rain!) HA!! Anywho, it really does lose a lot, but if you didn’t have the live performance to compare it’s not bad at all!!! Personally, I think…gotta look at the DVD… Emmy Rossum has a pretty little voice. She’s what 17, 18? I can’t wait to hear her when she’s in her late 20’s. The phantom, Gerald Butler, brings a sexiness to the part that is….WHOA!! I had the same feeling I did watching “Titanic” (movie not musical). Was Billy Zane’s character THAT bad! He’s gorgeous!! Back to Phantom: The guy’s voice isn’t bad; in fact, “Pass the Point of No Return” is deadly!! Jai-kees!! (Had to repent after that one!!) Minnie Driver, although using someone else’s voice, is HILARIOUS!! I went to college with a few divas like her! (hee, hee!)


 


Ah-well! I saw the stage production of Wicked two weeks ago! That’s a blog for itself!! All I’ll say at the moment is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy