RadioGetsWild!!!!

Had a most awesome experience today! The internet radio station “RadioGetsWild.com” in the UK played me out over the air waves! It was pretty surreal!! On Wednesdays they play indie artists and Dee (an awesome DJ by the way) got in touch with me to take a listen and played Guilty and Summertime…twice!!! The listeners seemed to really enjoy it! (Great Chat room by the way guys!!) Try to tune in between 4pm-6pm CST; 10pm-12midnight BST on Wednesday. I just found out that I will be out next Wednesday, but I will try to chat again soon! I WILL however be talking with Dee live on October 26th at the same time!! Very excited!!


 


Here’s a link to follow: http://www.karmyntyler.com/radiostations1.html


 


(Hey Wayne in the UK! Sorry I missed ya! Will catch ya later!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling London.....

My Daddy