Hey we was just looking at your post on my Pure phone and I was wondering how well it will work on the new ipad thats coming out. Fleeting thought.... Anyway thanks!
Thanks for some quality points there. I am kind of new to web surfing, so I printed this off to put in my file, any better way to go about keeping track of it then printing?
So this is one of the pictures that Christoph gave me to...put in my living room. ** check out KarmKast4 ** i talk about his fan mail! Okay, Christoph, if this is really you...because this is the internet....I think everyone will agree that......you are VERY good looking....in fact, you are a HOTTIE!! BTW - my mom said you look better than Brad Pitt!
First off thank you everyone for your prayers and encouragement!! I could explain everything, but the local newspaper had it on the front page today! It's very sad! The good news is that no one was killed!! Here's the link: http://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/localnews/2007/11/28/house-fire-95.php People have been asking where to send clothes and such! Anything would be a huge help right now! My sister is a size 10 (medium) and the girls are sizes 4/5 (small). You can send things via my mom! Diane Minter c/o Sue Tyler PO Box 374 Nash, TX 75569 Bless you all!!
Okay, my day was "cramped" but tomorrow is another day! Oye! Video links I talk about: From Mike - http://www.arkuw.com http://talkitup.typepad.com /weblog From Jimmie - (btw - I SO hope that wasn't your REAL address!!) Oye!! PSA – Socks Without Partners http://www.twango.com/media /SandAndPalms.public/SandAndPal ms.10004 The Marshall Goes Undercover http://www.twango.com/media /SandAndPalms.public/SandAndPal ms.10005 DSC 697!!!! (& I felt ALL of those emotions!!) PS - Working on getting better video quality! Learning a LOT!!! Don't worry, I'll share!!
Comments