I want to thank everyone for the Birthday Wishes all weekend long via mySpace, Facebook, email!! I felt very loved!!! You guys ROCK!!! Thank you for making this year extra special!!!
Just introduce myself: I am a man (says my wife), I am 50 years old (hmm, that looks bad isn't it?) and I am a terrible bad programmer (I say myself). My hobbies: computer (of course), my 17 years old son and of course my wife. I like to play billiard, I do a very little bit and very simple programming in VB and I try to make a site for my billiard-club in the near future.
Peace out, John from [url=http://www.onlinepaydaytoday.net]Personal Loans[/url]
I really enjoy reading the articles on this blog. I'm a new real estate agent and will bookmark your site. Hopefully, someday I'll be writing my own articles on my website :)
So this is one of the pictures that Christoph gave me to...put in my living room. ** check out KarmKast4 ** i talk about his fan mail! Okay, Christoph, if this is really you...because this is the internet....I think everyone will agree that......you are VERY good looking....in fact, you are a HOTTIE!! BTW - my mom said you look better than Brad Pitt!
First off thank you everyone for your prayers and encouragement!! I could explain everything, but the local newspaper had it on the front page today! It's very sad! The good news is that no one was killed!! Here's the link: http://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/localnews/2007/11/28/house-fire-95.php People have been asking where to send clothes and such! Anything would be a huge help right now! My sister is a size 10 (medium) and the girls are sizes 4/5 (small). You can send things via my mom! Diane Minter c/o Sue Tyler PO Box 374 Nash, TX 75569 Bless you all!!
Okay, my day was "cramped" but tomorrow is another day! Oye! Video links I talk about: From Mike - http://www.arkuw.com http://talkitup.typepad.com /weblog From Jimmie - (btw - I SO hope that wasn't your REAL address!!) Oye!! PSA – Socks Without Partners http://www.twango.com/media /SandAndPalms.public/SandAndPal ms.10004 The Marshall Goes Undercover http://www.twango.com/media /SandAndPalms.public/SandAndPal ms.10005 DSC 697!!!! (& I felt ALL of those emotions!!) PS - Working on getting better video quality! Learning a LOT!!! Don't worry, I'll share!!
Comments
Brent
Just introduce myself: I am a man (says my wife), I am 50 years old (hmm, that looks bad isn't it?) and I am a terrible bad programmer (I say myself).
My hobbies: computer (of course), my 17 years old son and of course my wife. I like to play billiard, I do a very little bit and very simple programming in VB and I try to make a site for my billiard-club in the near future.
Peace out, John from [url=http://www.onlinepaydaytoday.net]Personal Loans[/url]
Pro Tools LE 8.0 for Win
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection
Celemony Melodyne Studio Edition 3.2.2.2
Intuit Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions 10.0
Spectrasonics Trilian VSTi AU RTAS for Mac and PC
Steinberg Hypersonic 2.0
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2.6.632038 Multilingual
Rosetta Stone 3 Spanish-Spain 1, 2, 3 Language files only
Bentley MicroStation V8i XM 8.11.05.17
OnOne Plug-In Suite 5 for Mac
Apple GarageBand Jam Pack: Rhythm Section for Mac
Alien Skin Snap Art 2.0
Alien Skin Blow Up 2.0.2 for Mac
VMware Workstation 7.0.1.227600
140 Fonts From DevianArt
Ableton Suite 8.0.8