Everyone has really liked what I did for Steve Webb on his "Why Christmas Podcast," so I thought I'd let you have a listen. The video is VERY simplistic.....for a reason! I hope you enjoy my gift to you!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
You are truly awsome, Karmyn. Thank you for such a nice gift: to listen to you singing. Merry Christmas. Johnny Colley
Anonymous said…
Lovely video, and lovely singing. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU, TOO!
Anonymous said…
Absolutely amazing!
Anonymous said…
That was very beautiful! Thank you very much for this gift, I wish I could give you something like that too, but I have to keep it with the best wishes from my heart to you, have a wonderful christmas, with your family and friends, and a wonderfull new year! May our friendship continue to the next years and having such a great time podcasting, singing, en chatting. Thank you for your friendship and support of my work! Maurice
So this is one of the pictures that Christoph gave me to...put in my living room. ** check out KarmKast4 ** i talk about his fan mail! Okay, Christoph, if this is really you...because this is the internet....I think everyone will agree that......you are VERY good looking....in fact, you are a HOTTIE!! BTW - my mom said you look better than Brad Pitt!
First off thank you everyone for your prayers and encouragement!! I could explain everything, but the local newspaper had it on the front page today! It's very sad! The good news is that no one was killed!! Here's the link: http://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/localnews/2007/11/28/house-fire-95.php People have been asking where to send clothes and such! Anything would be a huge help right now! My sister is a size 10 (medium) and the girls are sizes 4/5 (small). You can send things via my mom! Diane Minter c/o Sue Tyler PO Box 374 Nash, TX 75569 Bless you all!!
Okay, my day was "cramped" but tomorrow is another day! Oye! Video links I talk about: From Mike - http://www.arkuw.com http://talkitup.typepad.com /weblog From Jimmie - (btw - I SO hope that wasn't your REAL address!!) Oye!! PSA – Socks Without Partners http://www.twango.com/media /SandAndPalms.public/SandAndPal ms.10004 The Marshall Goes Undercover http://www.twango.com/media /SandAndPalms.public/SandAndPal ms.10005 DSC 697!!!! (& I felt ALL of those emotions!!) PS - Working on getting better video quality! Learning a LOT!!! Don't worry, I'll share!!
Comments
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU, TOO!
May our friendship continue to the next years and having such a great time podcasting, singing, en chatting. Thank you for your friendship and support of my work!
Maurice