...a most wonderful movie!!!

Young Catherine: It's been years since I've seen this movie!!! I LOVE IT!! Julia Ormond was AWESOME! I just wanted to watch it again tonight...so I did. Amy S., do you remember talking about this movie in 1st period? Girl, thank you for being...how shall I put this?...cultured!! J (HA!!) We watched that movie so many times…OYE!! I know it perfectly!! WE know it perfectly!! And HELLO, when I bought the movie…after recording it off of TNT…they took out MY FAVORITE SCENE!! ARG!! But, I’m still watching the one I bought.


 

And, well, there is…was…Mark Frankel…how tragic! What an amazing actor…and beautiful man!! How very, very sad…we talked about him too!! J When I saw, Kindred the Embraced, on TV, my heart nearly stopped!! And then….how very sad!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christoph is...............

Please Pray for my sister...her house burned down!!

Video Blog 2