So this is one of the pictures that Christoph gave me to...put in my living room. ** check out KarmKast4 ** i talk about his fan mail! Okay, Christoph, if this is really you...because this is the internet....I think everyone will agree that......you are VERY good looking....in fact, you are a HOTTIE!! BTW - my mom said you look better than Brad Pitt!
First off thank you everyone for your prayers and encouragement!! I could explain everything, but the local newspaper had it on the front page today! It's very sad! The good news is that no one was killed!! Here's the link: http://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/localnews/2007/11/28/house-fire-95.php People have been asking where to send clothes and such! Anything would be a huge help right now! My sister is a size 10 (medium) and the girls are sizes 4/5 (small). You can send things via my mom! Diane Minter c/o Sue Tyler PO Box 374 Nash, TX 75569 Bless you all!!
Okay, my day was "cramped" but tomorrow is another day! Oye! Video links I talk about: From Mike - http://www.arkuw.com http://talkitup.typepad.com /weblog From Jimmie - (btw - I SO hope that wasn't your REAL address!!) Oye!! PSA – Socks Without Partners http://www.twango.com/media /SandAndPalms.public/SandAndPal ms.10004 The Marshall Goes Undercover http://www.twango.com/media /SandAndPalms.public/SandAndPal ms.10005 DSC 697!!!! (& I felt ALL of those emotions!!) PS - Working on getting better video quality! Learning a LOT!!! Don't worry, I'll share!!
Comments